The Freedom Assembly is an assembly of people who understand that subsidized news, information, and entertainment programming must end in order to save the ideals and principles on which America was founded. The people in The Freedom Assembly understand that pure, true, and direct free market principles must be used in the commerce of the delivery of all news, information, and entertainment products. Finally, the people in The Freedom Assembly understand that in order to create the systemic change from subsidized to unsubsidized delivery of all news, information, and entertainment programming two things must happen. One, the people in The Freedom Assembly must continuously shift discretionary spending dollars from companies that are buying commercial advertisements to companies that are not buying commercial advertisements. When that is not an option the next best thing is to shift discretionary spending to companies that are spending a lesser amount on commercial advertisements. We identify the decision to shift spending on a product or service from a company that is subsidizing news, information, and entertainment programming via buying commercial advertisements to a comparable and tolerable replacement product or service from a company that either does not buy commercial advertisements or at least spends less money on commercial advertisements as a “Freedom Purchase”. And, two, the size of The Freedom Assembly must grow as big and as rapidly as possible.
The Freedom Assembly consists of individuals participating independently from any other person within the assembly as well as small groups of people who fellowship together in Freedom Fellowship Groups within the overall assembly. Working with a group of like-minded people allows those involved to support, encourage, and help each other to efficiently and rapidly discover alternative products and services from companies that are not buying the commercial advertisements that subsidize news, information, and entertainment programs.
This website is the portal for the advancement for this one and only solution to save our country and freedom. This is the website you should direct like-minded people to who want to take action to save our country. Here they will be convinced that only being informed by the Alternative Media about how we are being destroyed will not save us from being destroyed. Here they will find the unstoppable plan to save America by becoming part of The Freedom Assembly.
There is absolutely no cost to join The Freedom Assembly. Our purpose is not to build wealth. Our purpose is to create the greatest Watchdog Press the world has ever known. We will transform our Watchdog Press back into a relentless Watchdog Press that will report on anyone who is doing anything against the ideals on which our country was founded.
Members of The Freedom Assembly will participate in three forms of action. The first form of action will be to increasingly shift discretionary spending from companies that are buying subsidized commercial advertisements on television (subcoes) to companies that are not buying subsidized commercial advertisements on television (nonsubcoes). For example – if for every discretionary dollar someone in The Freedom Assembly spends currently equates to $0.75 being spent on subcoes while the other $0.25 is being spent on nonsubcoes we want to vigilantly make discretionary spending choices until we end up with something that looks more like spending only $0.25 of every discretionary dollar on subcoes while the other $0.75 has now been shifted to nonsubcoes. We want to continuously focus on shifting our discretionary spending dollars to companies that do not buy subsidizing commercial advertisements on television until we have completely ended having news, information, and entertainment programming from being subsidized in any way, shape, or form.
The second part of the action of The Freedom Assembly will be to notify the subcoes to let them know why we made the Freedom Purchase switch. We are not boycotting these companies. We like and want to consume their products and/or services, but their participation in the destruction of our country when they buy commercial advertisements must be stopped to end the ability of the Gravitas Dictators from destroying our country. We will notify these companies by way of brief correspondence via consumer affairs, customer relations, or customer service email/telephone contacts. We want these companies to be fully aware that we are very serious about making sacrificial spending decisions to save our country.
The final part of the action of The Freedom Assembly will be to outreach and spread the word to freedom fighters wherever they are found, near and far. The Freedom Assembly is open to, and needs help from, freedom lovers throughout this world. The ability for those in this world who have freedom to keep their freedom is directly dependent on us being able to keep our freedom.
What is a Freedom Fellowship Group?
A Freedom Fellowship Group consists of two or more members of The Freedom Assembly working together as opposed to working on an individual basis. Freedom Fellowship Groups can meet either virtually or in-person.
It is healthy, comforting, therapeutic, inspiring, joyful, and helpful to get involved with like-minded freedom lovers that share your unwavering determination to protect freedom. Below, under “Simple Steps to Quick-Start a Freedom Fellowship Group”, you will see the benefits to joining a Freedom Fellowship Group. It is absolutely free. Everybody in the group engages in simple individual activities of their own choosing that benefit all of the other members, Freedom Fellowshippers, in the group. As your efforts benefit everybody in the Freedom Fellowship Group their efforts benefit you. Remember – everything that is done in a Freedom Fellowship Group can be accomplished by anyone deciding to be part of The Freedom Assembly on an individual basis, without joining into a virtual or in-person group setting.
Simple Steps to Quick-Start a Freedom Fellowship Group:
- Select a meeting place. Great places include nonsubcoe locations such as: microbreweries, coffee shops, pizza restaurants, religious meeting places, park pavilions, your home, etc.
- Invite as many freedom lovers who also despise the Mainstream Media & Hollywood as you want. Even adding only one other person at the start is still a group!
- MEETING #1 – For anyone present who isn’t already familiar with the purpose of The Freedom Assembly take time to make sure they understand the following: Explain that we must have a vigilant and honorable Watchdog Press (WP) in order to secure our United States Constitution (USC). Play the Gravitas Dictators (GD) montage from this website to the group. Explain that there is someone or a group of people who now have iron-fist control over nearly everyone working within our WP and Corporate Media. We have labeled them as the Gravitas Dictators. We don’t know who they are and we don’t care because we are going to end their ability to destroy our USC. Explain that the economic concept of news, information, and entertainment being subsidized is what has allowed them to coup our WP. In other words, subsidization is the true root of all evil. Make it very clear that whether or not we watch or listen to any of their news, information, and/or entertainment programs does not impact their ability to deceive, propagandize, lie, and brainwash their consumers to accept the demise of our USC. When we buy many of our products and services we are funding their ability to destroy our USC. Whether we are buying Coke, Egg McMuffins, Budweiser, Quaker Oats, Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, or Tide laundry detergent we are funding the demise of our USC. This monetization methodology allows the GD to fund the scripting away of our freedom instead of being at the mercy of our free willingness to buy their products based on our determination as to whether or not they are of a value we are willing to buy as unsubsidized. Explain that the solution is simply to use our freedom of speech and freedom of assembly rights, which we are doing right now by participating in this meeting, to ascertain which products and services we and our families are using in our everyday lives that are subsidizing news, information, and entertainment programming. We will then search for comparable products and services from companies who do not subsidize news, information, and entertainment programming. We will choose replacements that we consider acceptable enough that we will be content with the sacrifice to save our USC. We don’t have to switch every product and service that we currently consume. Some of us may decide to only choose a few products and services to switch while others may choose many. The key is we want to be joyful and totally okay with using the new product or service as opposed to having negative feelings derived from resisting the desire of using the subsidizing products and services that we have consciously decided not to buy. We should continue using the products and services that we absolutely love that are from companies that are buying commercial advertisements because there are many other subsidizing products and services we will be able to replace without being too inconvenienced. We will challenge each other as to our dedication to products and services we love versus our dedication to freedom that we are making Freedom Purchase choices to save. Let the Freedom Fellowshippers know only a small number of changes will go a long way towards our goal of creating a systemic change that will cause news, information, and entertainment programming to go from being subsidized to being delivered as 100% unsubsidized pay per consumption downloads and podcasts. Let them know that we are going to be very polite, honorable, joyful, and serious about our product and service consumption choices. We will select a subsidized product or service to switch from in favor of a replacement unsubsidized product or service. After the purchase we will let the company whom we are switching from know exactly why we did not buy their product or service. The end result of our Freedom Purchases effort will be to cause the success of news, information, and entertainment programs to be wholly dependent on our free-willingness to buy them for their specified cost.
- Once the purpose of The Freedom Assembly is understood the initial action effort should be on identifying consumable products that we frequently purchase such as restaurant food, groceries, gasoline, adult beverages, etc. from companies that heavily advertise on television to identifying alternative comparable consumable products from companies that do not advertise on television. We should focus on shifting our purchasing from retail stores that heavily advertise on television to smaller retail stores that do not advertise on television. We should focus on shifting services that we frequently purchase from companies that heavily advertise on television to companies that do not advertise on television. Even shifting a product or service purchase to a company that has a lower television advertising budget is a helpful Freedom Purchase.
- Have the Freedom Fellowshippers in attendance take turns mentioning consumable products and services that they are most frequently consuming from companies that are buying commercial advertisements on television.
- Seek alternative product and service suggestions from the Freedom Fellowshippers in the group for the products and services that were just mentioned as being produced by companies buying commercial advertisements.
- Divide the list of the products and services mentioned by the Freedom Fellowshippers in the group from companies that are buying commercial advertisements evenly to the members of the group. Ask them to search for alternative products and/or services to bring back and share at the following Freedom Fellowship Group meeting.
- MEETING #2 – Introduce the purpose of The Freedom Assembly to any new members of the Freedom Fellowship Group who were not present in the previous meeting (see Step 3).
- List each product or service that was mentioned in MEETING #1 as being consumed by members of the Freedom Fellowship Group from a company that is buying commercial advertisements on television. After each one list any possible replacement products or services available from companies that do not buy commercial advertisements from the members who searched for alternatives.
- Whenever someone makes a Freedom Purchase by buying an alternative product from a company that is not buying commercial advertisements have that person search contact information to notify that company as to why they are no longer buying their product. This contact information will also be shared with other members of the Freedom Fellowship Group who are going to make the same Freedom Purchase choice.
- Repeat this process beginning at Step 5 for the remainder of MEETING #2 and ongoing for future meetings noting any consumable products, services, or retail stores that can be replaced by companies that are not buying commercial advertisements.
- Next the members of the Freedom Fellowship Group can begin monitoring commercial advertisements on television to determine if any of the members of the group are buying products or services from these companies. We want this to be as enjoyable as possible therefore we start with whatever programs attendees love and already watch before they have to suffer through monitoring CNN programming. Monitoring a recording is most desirable as it will minimize missing any subcoes while allowing the person to enjoy the programming or fast forward through the programming, take desired breaks, and still accurately record the subcoes products and services.
- Assign Freedom Fellowshippers time slots and channels to monitor as necessary to eliminate duplicate monitoring.
- Ask them to record each subsidizing product or service name and the subsidizing company’s name that produces the subsidizing product or service.
- Ask them to research each company listed and list every product or service in which that particular company is affiliated.
- Let them know that during next week’s Freedom Fellowship Group meeting we will share our lists and determine how many Fellowshippers in the group are currently buying these products.
- Each member will share with the group all of the subsidizing companies’ names and all of each company’s affiliated products and services. Each member will note if they currently consume a product that is mentioned. The total number of people who are currently buying these products should be recorded next to each listed subsidized product. Each member should leave the meeting with an assignment to research comparable alternative non-subsiding products beginning with the products that are being purchased by the most members. They should research as many as they comfortably have time to research. They should try to get one or more alternatives when possible. They should consider purchasing an alternative product to one or more of the subsidizing products of which the largest number of members are currently using. They should bring the materials necessary for demonstrating or providing a taste test at the next meeting such as plastic forks, knives, spoons, napkins, paper plates, cups, plastic bags, etc. when applicable. They should be prepared to demonstrate a product and/or conduct a taste test sample. Be prepared to allow members to take a portion home to allow the members of their family to determine whether or not they can happily switch.
- On the next meeting go around the room and have each member mention the subsidizing products on their list along with the alternative non-subsidizing products. Incorporate demonstrations and taste tests whenever possible. Get commitments from people who are going to switch from a subsidizing product to a non-subsidizing product. Have someone record the product pledges any member commits to begin buying. The people will be asked to get the contact information from the company whose product or service is no longer being purchased. They should get Consumer Affairs toll free numbers, email addresses, Customer Service numbers, mailing addresses to make sure these companies are aware of what we are doing. They should send brief notification by email, phone, or handwritten letters pleading with them to stop subsidizing, etc. They will be strongly encouraged to make a contact to these companies at every future purchase. Begin the entire process over by assigning new time slots and channels to have members begin to monitor for subsidizing companies, products, and services.
Other things that can be incorporated into Freedom Fellowship Group (FFG) meetings: When holding meetings in a public setting be welcoming and happy to explain to onlookers and invite them to join or give them business cards or brochures; Incorporate a meal using only ingredients from non-subsidizing companies or bring food in from a non-subsidizing restaurant; Rotate meeting locations amongst the Fellowshippers who are willing to host meetings; Ask Fellowshippers who attend places of worship to find out if they can hold FFG meetings at their places of worship; Meet pastors, imams, rabbis, priests, pujaris, and other leaders of religious groups to seek approval to conduct FFG meetings within their places of worship – explain that there is no separation of Church and Hollywood – no separation of Temple and the Entertainment Industry – no separation of Synagogue and the Watchdog Press – let them know that the Gravitas Dictators (GD) are enemies of everything their religions stand for – they are enemies of truth, equality, and goodness – let them know that they use their cameras, microphones, and printing presses to diminish religions and belittle their followers – sell them on allowing introduction presentations to the mission of “The Freedom Assembly” to their congregations – sell them on how positive, peaceful, meaningful, and reverent the Fellowshippers are about successfully carrying out our mission to prevent the oppression of humanity by the evil GD – sell them on allowing one hour meetings to be held before the religious meeting so FFG members could attend the religious meeting if they desire – sell them on allowing one hour meetings to be held after the religious meeting so religious members can attend if they desire – sell them on allowing one hour meetings both before and after the religious meeting – sell them on being able to use the religious facilities on another day of the week. Sell them on the importance for all who revere our Founding Ideals, the USC, and freedom must work together to create the world’s greatest WP whether they are religious or non-religious; Compile a list of all subsidized products and alternative products in a database so that the list can be shared with the FFG and anyone else they can reach to get involved; Teach current Freedom Fellowshippers to be ‘word of mouth’ warriors by letting people in their lives know about great alternative products and services that aren’t contributing to our demise; Get a small business such as a pizza restaurant owner to provide seating for a Freedom Fellowship Group meeting and even donate a couple of pizzas each week; Initially target subsidizing companies that have many non-subsidizing alternative companies that are acceptable replacements. For example Domino’s, Pizza Hut, McDonald’s, KFC, Subway, etc. are easily replaced by going to small Ma and Pa restaurants; etc.; Create “How to start a FFG on a business card; make it clear; one side will be the problem and the second side is the solution and how to start a FFG; encourage people to buy or print these cards and pass them out; make it clear that this is the only way to save freedom, period!